Fire Risk Assessment
We offer fire risk assessments to ensure the compliance and safety of your building according to the Regulatory Reform Order (2005).
If you own, manage or operate a business, you need to comply with fire safety law. The Fire Safety Order applies to almost all buildings, places and structures including but not limited to houses in multiple occupation (HMO’s), maisonettes and blocks of flats. A fire risk assessment should also be recorded if you have five or more employees or your business has a licence under enactment in force.
1. Recognise and control hazards in your workplace
2. Create awareness among your employees – and use it as a training tool as well.
3. Set risk management standards, based on acceptable safe practices and legal requirements.
4. Reduce incidents in the workplace.
5. Save costs by being proactive instead of reactive.
To cancel or reschedule please let the team know 24hrs in advance.
Minimum 1 -hour charge on all jobs
Work charged in 30min increments after the first hour.
*Additional fees not included in pricing
Gas & Heating: £90
Emergency (6pm - 8am):
Gas & Heating £160
For the full pricing, please see the main services pages