An annual service will start with a visual check to ensure that the boiler and associated pipework is installed and positioned correctly. Your engineer will then check that your boiler is operating correctly and identify any initial problems. Then they will remove the boiler casing to look at its components. They will check the boiler is working safely and efficiently, and clean the components inside the boiler.
The engineer will check the following:
1. Correct gas pressure and flow
2. Flue and combustion. A flue gas analyser will be used to make sure the boiler is burning the right mixture of gas and air and that the flue is not blocked
3. Electrical connections are clean and in good condition
4. Fans and other key components are working efficiently
5. Seals are intact
6. Electrodes are in a good condition
7. Safety devices are checked
8. Condensate trap and pipe is not blocked
9. Water and gas pipework
- A regular boiler service keep your family safe
- Reduce your energy bill with yearly servicing
- Less chance of a boiler breakdown
- Boiler servicing keep your warranty/guarantee valid
- Boiler servicing is the law (Landlords only)
To cancel or reschedule please let the team know 24hrs in advance.
Minimum 1 -hour charge on all jobs
Work charged in 30min increments after the first hour.
*Additional fees not included in pricing
Gas & Heating: £90
Emergency (6pm - 8am):
Gas & Heating £160
For the full pricing, please see the main services pages